If you order a Handgun, Rifle, Stockless Shotgun, Complete AR or AK receiver, or Stripped Lower Receiver, YOU MUST be:
A legal resident of the state in which you are ordering.
21 years of age or older to complete the transfer through your FFL.
Exceptions: Military personnel stationed in a state other than their legal residence may purchase firearms across state lines. Contact your local FFL receiving the transfer as you may have to provide proof of deployment, residence, etc.
GENERAL SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS
- Please note that we DO NOT ship standard-capacity magazines to the states with arbitrary restrictions.
- We will not ship ANY items to the District of Columbia (Washington D.C.).
- We will not ship ANY items to the state of Massachusetts.
- We will not ship ANY AR or AK Parts or Firearms (Including Receivers) to residents of Connecticut, and Illinois.
- We will not ship any AR or AK parts to Colorado or Illinois
- Illinois: All handguns having a barrel, slide, frame or receiver which is a die casting of zinc alloy or other non-homogeneous metal that melts or deforms at a temperature of less than 800 degrees Fahrenheit are prohibited.
- Minnesota: All handguns having a barrel, slide, frame or receiver which is a die casting of zinc alloy or other non-homogeneous metal that melts or deforms at a temperature of less than 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit, of any material having an ultimate tensile strength of less than 55,000 pounds per square inch, and of any powdered metal having a density of less than 7.5 grams per cubic centimeter are prohibited.
- We will not ship ANY AR or AK Firearms (Including Receivers) to residents of Illinois.
- We will not ship any handguns to CA that are not on the DOJ roster. This includes Single Shot Exemption conversions.
- Complete AR and AK receivers will NOT be shipped to the following states:
- New Jersey
- New York
P.O. BOX SHIPMENTS / RESTRICTIONS
C4A abides by all Federal Regulations regarding hazardous material shipped through United States Postal Service. A hazardous material is any article or substance designated by the U.S. Department of Transportation as being capable of posing an unreasonable risk to health, safety, or property during transportation. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Minor Blast/Minor Projection Hazard — Ammunition
- Oxidizing Substances — Batteries
- Flammable Solids — Black Powder
- Flammable and combustible liquid — Cleaners, oil, and aerosol cans
If you wish to order any hazardous material, you must provide a physical address for shipment through UPS.
Firearms cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box.
MAGAZINE ORDERING RESTRICTIONS
C4A abides by all state regulations regarding the sale of high capacity magazines.
It is the customer’s responsibility for understanding state laws regarding magazine capacities. Customers who order high capacity magazines in states prohibiting the ordering of high capacity magazines will have their orders cancelled and a 5% restocking fee will be charged.
AMMUNITION ORDERING RESTRICTIONS
C4A abides by all state regulations regarding the sale of ammunition.
- You are at least 21 years of age (for handgun ammunition) or 18 years of age (for rifle ammunition).
- By purchasing ammunition, you are not violating any local, state, or federal laws.
- You have not been convicted of any felony, a misdemeanor of domestic abuse, and you are not chemically dependent.
- You have no legal restraint that would prohibit you from possessing, ordering, owning, or transferring ammunition.
- You have never been committed to any mental institution, or been adjudicated as mentally defective. You will not sell ammunition to any minor.
- You cannot have ammunition shipped to a post office box.
- You do not live in a state, city, or county that prohibits you from owning, purchasing, or transferring ammunition.
- Customers who order ammunition in states prohibiting the ordering of ammunition will have their orders cancelled and a 5% restocking fee will be charged.
- Known State Regulations
- California — No Sales to the cities of Los Angeles, Oakland, Sacramento, San Francisco, or Avalon.
- Connecticut — No sales without a valid permit.
- Alaska — No Sales.
- Hawaii — No Sales.
- Illinois — No sales to the city of Chicago or Cook County. All other Illinois residents must email us a copy of their FOID card in addition to their State ID. Ammunition must ship to an address on one of these ID's.
- Massachusetts — No sales. We will not ship ANY items to the state of Massachusetts.
- Maryland — No Sales to the City of Annapolis and Montgomery County
- New York — No Sales to New York City, or its five Burroughs. As of January 1st, 2014 all ammunition must be sent to a FFL.
- New Jersey — When ordering ammunition commonly used in a handgun/to be used in a handgun, email us a copy of your Firearms ID. We must ship to the address on the FID.
- Puerto Rico —No Sales.
- Washington D.C. — No sales. We will not ship ANY items to the District of Columbia.
This is not a comprehensive list, but is meant as a guide. It is in no way meant to include all laws and restrictions across the United States. Please contact the authorities in your area for any possible restrictions.
OTHER ORDERING RESTRICTIONS
- Alaska — No tannerite sales.
- Hawaii — No Sales
- Maryland — No tannerite sales.
- Massachusetts — No sales.
- Minnesota — The following firearms are prohibited in the state of Minnesota: GSG Rimfire pistols, Walther Rimfire Pistols, Cobra, Phoenix Arms, and Heritage Arms.
- Vermont — No rifle magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped as of April 13, 2018. No pistol magazines over 15 rounds effective immediately.
- Washington D.C. — No sales.